VINCE CARTER SCHOLARSHIP
On January 28th, Vince Carter and PMG launched the Vince Carter Scholarship Program.
The scholarship application portal is open to those between 16-18 years of age who will be entering the 11th or 12th grade in September 2021. Successful applicants will be beneficiaries of the scholarship covering tuition for attendance at J Addison School in Markham, Ontario.
For more information, and how to apply, check here: https://parismedia.org/community/#forminator-module-425
JEROME HENRY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
The Jerome Henry Foundation is a registered charity created in honour of a man many individuals grew to love and respect. The Jerome Henry Foundation Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to post-secondary students in need on a yearly basis. See the website for more details on how to apply.
Y.I.E.L.D (Youths’ Initiative and Excellence with LD’s) is a program for youth with learning disabilities (LD) between 15-30 years old. Some of the benefits of the program:
- Leadership training, 120 hours of civic engagement in the social service sector
- Project Management training, CPR/First Aid, other training
- Build your resume, get experience and great references
- Find out more here: https://www.ldatd.on.ca/yieldprogram/
- Call for more information: 437-237-1680 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org